Terms and Conditions
- FIREWORKS ARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE IN STORE ONLY OR FOR CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR STORE!
- UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER DELIVERY OF FIREWORKS AT THIS PRESENT TIME.
- We are fully licenced to sell fireworks all year around and you can light fireworks all year round. We are open to the public 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- There is no minimum CASH spend IN STORE (minimum £20.00 spend when paying by DEBIT card) and no membership/trade card is required at all.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns, refunds or exchanges of any of our Fireworks, Smoke Grenades, Smoke Effects or Pyrotechnics.
- Fireworks will not be sold to any persons under the age of 18. It is illegal for any persons under the age of 18 to be in possession of adult fireworks.
- We reserve the right to check your driving licence/passport if you look under the age of 25 (in accordance with the Challenge 25 policy set out by the UK government to prevent the misuse of age restricted products).
- All prices are correct at the time of publication. Prices can be subject to change without prior notification. Suki's Fireworks takes no responsibility for errors in publication.
- All products are subject to availability, whilst stocks last. During the busy season (October/November), stock levels can vary drastically. We will do our best to keep the website updated. If you are wanting a specific item from us, then please give us a ring to ensure we have the item available for you.
- In the event of an item being unavailable, senior management reserves the right to substitute it with another of equal or greater value E&OE.
- Our website uses a complex and sophisticated fraud detection system and will automatically cancel any order that appears to be fraudulent. We will usually send a follow-up email to inform you that your order has been cancelled and explain why.
- All sizes, weights, powder weights and measurements are approximations and packaging may vary. We do our very best to provide accurate information, however batches may vary.
- All images are for illustration purposes only and are not to scale.
- All prices for fireworks shown on this website and in store are inclusive of 20% V.A.T. (government rate).
- By purchasing from this store, you are entering into legally binding contract between two parties (the customer and the seller) and you agree to the below terms and conditions of our store.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations (APPLIES TO DELIVERED ONLINE ORDERS ONLY)
You have the right to cancel this order within seven days beginning the day after the day on which you place your order from our online store.
- If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter or email within the cancellation period stated above.
- You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession.
- You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us, the cost of which is to be borne by you, failing which we will recover the goods, the cost of which will be deducted from any refund due to you.
- Upon the cancellation of a contract we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with recovery of the goods) within 30 days of cancellation.
By purchasing goods from our online store, you (the consumer) hereby agree to the above Terms & Conditions set out.